[TowerTalk] Cushcraft ASL2010 - just a FY

Stone, Gary R. Gary.Stone at va.gov
Tue Apr 3 13:40:50 EDT 2007

Greetings,

Having received 2 baluns from Cushcraft and both had the silver label
covering the 2 tiny weep holes on the underside.  Just a FYI - the weep
holes are important I believe and both times the label either completely
or at least partially covered the weep holes.

BTW the antenna is now 5 feet off the ground and seems to be doing ok
(for 5 feet off the ground!).  Will get it up to 80 feet at some point.
But just wanted to pass along the FYI - Cushcraft is aware and checking
their stock but I suspect all stock out in the field has the weep holes
covered.

Gary, N5PHT