[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Bracketed Tower

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 3 22:52:18 EDT 2007

I would not go much over 40 feet as the TH 11 is a big antenna.  The 46 feet
of tower is the total you can go if my 1982 Rohn book is correct without an
antenna.  You need to properly guy the tower per Rohn charts if you want to
put up the entire 75 feet.  You also need to find your location on the wind
map and include that in your guying equation.
Dave K4JRB