[TowerTalk] vertical height

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 4 21:31:46 EDT 2007

Can anyone tell me what height of Rohn 25 is needed to resonate at 3.8
Mhz?I'm installing an insulated from ground tower and using Array Solutions
160/80 and 75 tuner.It requires that 75 be resonate then switches in coils
to resonate on the other bands.I will be using 5 10 foot sections,one
tapered top section and then whatever I need in 1 and 1/4 inch
conduit(pipe).Jay says it needs about 60 60 foot radials which is no problem
and I may have some longer then that and will most likely roll out some
chicken mesh in winter.Just trying to minimize my tower climbing.  Gregg
K9KL