[TowerTalk] ROHN-LOC

Jim Irwin IRWINJE at FRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Apr 6 19:00:48 EDT 2007

Can someone tell me how the ROHN-LOC device is used when it is attached to a klien SPA 858 tower belt. Some information I have come across indicates that it is used while making your way up a tower in conjunction with a 3/8 cable that is secured about 6 inches from the tower from top to bottom to act as a fall arrest. Other info. indicates that is is somehow used  with rope. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated. I would really also like to get my hands on the instructions for this device.