[TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-555

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 00:13:48 EDT 2007

This is where digital camera's shine so to speak and you in some cases shoot
a detailed movie of all the part's and location.
Just be sure to block and chain all the sections so they
cannot move and above all else be very careful. 73 Gene K2QWD

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-555

Just pull the new cables in while pulling the old cables out.  You're lucky,

using pre made cable sets.  Try it when making up your own cables.

Bob  W6TR