[TowerTalk] phased 40 meter verticals

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Apr 17 03:29:51 EDT 2007

You won't get 135 degree phase shift between two phased verticals using
a 135 degree phasing line.  The mutual impedance between the two
verticals causes it's own phase differential.  ON4UN's book shows the
proper arrangement to use.  I don't remember for sure, but the ARRL
Antenna Book might have it as well.

Dave  AB7E