[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 52, Issue 43

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 12:27:53 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/18/2007 6:00:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  This isn't exactly ham radio, but it does have a bit to  do
with towers (of a sort), electricity (lots of it), a
Faraday cage,  and someone who is much much
braver than I am...

>  _http://www.glumbert.com/media/highpower_
(http://www.glumbert.com/media/highpower)

    HOLY CRAP! Talk about your high pucker  factor!

    The only thing I didn't get was what they were  actually doing. I didn't
see any work going on - just the helo ride and the  wire crawling. Any idea as
to why they were up there?

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH -