[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 52, Issue 43

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Wed Apr 18 17:38:36 EDT 2007

They were crawling up the wires to the tower to do something to the
attachment point between the insulators and cables.  This is a place where
they frequently have to replace damaged hardware or wire strands.  Since
they were not really carrying much in the way of parts or tools, just that
small bag, it may have just been an inspection and tightening of the
hardware job.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net