[TowerTalk] pop riveters

Kenneth Grimm kdgrimm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 15:28:17 EDT 2007

jacobsen_5 at msn.com wrote:
> Scott is looking for an air powered pop riveter.
>
> Scott,  Try Northern Tool.  Select air tools, and type in   riveter.  They have an air powered one that goes for abt $70.
>
> (Not connected with Northern) (( just like dreweling (sp?) while looking thru their website))
>
> 73
> K9WN  Jake

I think someone has already mentioned Harbor Freight.  I just had a look
and their air powered riveter at $29.99 looks very  similar to the
$69.99 one from Northern Tools.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=93458
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_22135_22135

73,
---

Ken K4XL
k4xl at arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr