[TowerTalk] FW: Rohn-25G Removal

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 12:58:27 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/22/2007 8:43:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>    Sure, if it has a hinged concrete base plate,  you need a set of tower
jacks, see explanation below. I'm very surprised  that there aren't any tower
jacks laying around somewhere. I've been  looking for a set for several
weeks......

    Umm, what's a "tower jack"? I use the Tower*Jack  that is used to
assemble/disassemble Rohn guyed towers but don't know what a  tower jack is other
than that. Do you mean a jackscrew - e.g. used by one of  the aluminum tower
manufacturers to run it up and down? How are you going to  use it?

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for hams