[TowerTalk] apartment living

Chet Moore ChetMoore at cox.net
Wed Apr 25 18:31:50 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Easily Fixed.

1. Take a  2 inch wide vertical piece of wood about 4 feet long and hammer
it in the ground about 1 foot.

2. get a horizontal piece of wood about 4 inches wide and two feet long and
nail it to the top of the vertical piece at the top (forming the letter " T
").

3.  On the horizontal piece  paint the words FOR SALE.  This will solve both
your rx and tx  problems.  If outside signage is not allowed, then you will
have to put a sign in the window but will be hard to see from ground level

73

Chet

P.S.
operating from 4U1UN even qrp will generate some serious pileups.