[TowerTalk] apartment living

k3bu at optonline.net k3bu at optonline.net
Wed Apr 25 19:02:31 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

It is possible that even windows are shielding if the glass is tinted. (No balcony or openable windows?)
Sounds like only way would be to get to the roof, if you can manage to get (bribe) permission.
Then maybe you could run some coax through the vent system.
Other option is to move to less prestigious appartment with possibility of having tower on the roof, we have some buildings in 2nd Ave and 9 St. area.

73 Yuri, K3BU.us
N2EE - NT1E www.TeslaRadio.org  only 1.2 hours from NYC