[TowerTalk] Need Specs for Hy-Gain HG-54HD Crank-up Tower

John Morris w4gd at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 7 09:23:20 EDT 2007

I have had the subject tower installed here since 1989 when I was living in
an unincorporated part of Miami-Dade County.  The area incorporated in 2002
and became known as The Village of Palmetto Bay.  Suddenly the village
idiots have noticed my tower and are demanding that I either permit it or
take it down.

The tower itself has survived several hurricanes including Andrew in 1992.
However, my manual and any other paperwork I may have had concerning the
tower did not survive.

Does anyone out there have any data on this tower that I can use in
preparation of the permit application?  I will appreciate it greatly if you
will contact me off reflector with any information you may have.  73, John,
W4GD