[TowerTalk] specs for Hy-Gain HG54HD

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Tue Aug 7 12:42:58 EDT 2007

John is looking for info on a Hy-Gain tower for "permiting".

John,  Look at the Hy-Gain/MFG site. Shows info for a base info for a TB-54 Twr base for HG54HD. You might also try contacting them. Might be able to talk them out of a manual.  I agree with another poster on a lawyer and the Grand fathering thing. I've never heard of having to get a permit for something that's been up for years.

hy-gain.com/price.php<http://www.hy-gain.com/price.php>

Good luck. Stay pleasant in your dealings with "them" (Village officials) and you will prevail. At worst, you have to get the dang permit.

73
K9WN  Jake