[TowerTalk] W6NL 40-2CD => Moxon Conversion

Samir Popaja, 7S7V (SM7VZX) 7s7v at adamomail.se
Sat Dec 8 03:19:29 EST 2007

This antenna appears to have been "built from the ground up" (2004 variant).

http://www.kkn.net/dayton2004/W6NL_40.gif

and

http://www.kkn.net/dayton2004/W6NL_40M_MOXON_YAGI.pdf

This antenna appears to have been built (2007 variant) from a modified
Cushcraft XM-240.

http://www.kkn.net/dayton2007/w6nl_ant.pdf

Will be nice if someone can put list of hardware (without tubes) used on
variant 2004. Maybe DX Enginnering can make some kit of hardware for W6NL
Moxon?

73' Samir
http://www.qsl.net/7s7v/

Message: 2