[TowerTalk] US TOWER TMM-541SS

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 02:27:54 EST 2007

As long as the exciting pad is of the correct size and concrete is in good
condition I would use concrete epoxy and bolts for the job. Hilti make wide
range of different systems to do this with.
http://www.hilti.com/holcom/modules/home/home_main.jsp I see would check
with them for there recommend product and use. You might need a P.E. to
design and sign off on it. 73 Gene K2QWD