[TowerTalk] Towers, and bedrock

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Mon Dec 24 14:10:44 EST 2007

Charles:

     Merry Christmas back at ya.

     For installations in bedrock, you can use rock anchors such as shown on this page from the Trylon tower web site:  http://www.trylon.com/lightdutytowers/selfsupporttwrs_foundationdesign.asp .  But you really ought to consider having a PE design your foundation based on local soil/rock conditions with which he should be familiar.

     Good luck with the project.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F