[TowerTalk] Cutting tubing

N7KA at comcast.net N7KA at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 14:38:46 EST 2007

I have very good luck with any large  tubing of any kind and getting a square cut.  Just wrap a piece of paper (I use printer paper) around the tubing and align the edges that overlap.  I then tape the overlap and use a permanent marker to scribe a line along the edge.  Remove ofr slide the paper out of the way and cut the tubing while rotating and follow the line with the saw blade.  Then dress the cut with a file to get rid of any burrs on the cut especially the inside.

Arne N7KA