[TowerTalk] Cutting tubing

Terry terry at kk6t.com
Fri Dec 28 14:58:57 EST 2007

Another trick for cutting aluminum with a circular blade is to reverse
the blade.  If you don't have a lot of aluminum to cut or the correct
blade is unavailable just turn the circular blade over so the teeth are
facing backwards.  The bigger the forward angle the more aggressive the
blade acts.  By creating a "negative angle" you are able to cut aluminum
without it grabbing.

I'm not advocating this method......I've just seen it done many times.
Always use the correct blade for the job.

73 de Terry KK6T