[TowerTalk] guy wire and insulators

VE2RYY ve2ryy at globetrotter.net
Fri Feb 2 09:17:36 EST 2007

Hello
I am going to put a 130ft tower as a 160Meter vertical . The tower is insulated from the ground of course.It is a guyed tower, but the guy wires are not cut yet. Before cutting them and putting  egg-type insulators in each guy wire, I would appreciate a help about the lenght of each part of guy wire.In other words, what are the lenghts to be avoid for a guy wire ...in such a case...
The longest guy wire is 120 ft....How many insulators should I put in a 120ft wire???
Thanks a million
NOEL