[TowerTalk] Toploading a Butternut HF6V

Bill and Cindy wb0o at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 18:45:11 EST 2007

Maybe someone on the reflector can save me some trial and error time....

I have a Butternut HF6V over 50 X 70' radials. The 2:1 bandwidth (as
expected) is 25 khz on 80M. I see that with the HF2V a 3 wire top
have yagis on 10-40M, I actually am only using this HF6V on 80M. Can
I add some toploading wires? What would be the attachment point and
how long would they be?

Thanks, Bill KO7AA in Tucson