[TowerTalk] Bird intelligence

Jerry Keller k3bz at arrl.net
Wed Jan 3 17:23:54 EST 2007

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
wrote....."I probably have better skills, but I don't have the built in road maps nor do I have instinct causing me to migrate. I have to pay money for a GPS that'll get me in the neighborhood, but I do have pretty good pattern
recognition when I get in the neighborhood.  I haven't gone in the wrong house or gotten into the wrong bed yet<:-))  Of course a good portion of the latter is due to instinct and self preservation."

Sure, Roger, but when you get into a hole, do your wings prevent you backing out?
73, Jerry K3BZ