[TowerTalk] Tower inspection failed for not having antennas!

Jerry Keller k3bz at arrl.net
Wed Jan 3 17:32:22 EST 2007

Gary.... prepare yourself for yet another problem. After you eventually get
approval of your tower without antennas the way the plans were approved,
when you wish to put antennas on it they may require you to submit another
plan (or a modification) for approval. On the other hand, if you simply
smile and nod and put your antennas on the tower now like he wants and get
the engineer to sign off, you may be better off.  Food for thought.
73, Jerry K3BZ