[TowerTalk] Surface Rust on Rohn 25

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 7 01:56:29 EST 2007

 Thanks for the answers guys:

Someone said the primer was the most important thing about the process.

And I found an interesting posting while waiting on answers here:
http://yarchive.net/electr/cold_galvanizing.html

It said a lot of things and then gave this list as a reference for the methods to use from best to worst:

 1.    Hot Dip Galvanizing
        2.    Inorganic Zinc
        3.    Zinc-filled Epoxy
        4.    Cold Galvanizing Stray