[TowerTalk] HAM IV Service Manual

Jim Rhodes k0xu at iowadsl.net
Mon Jan 22 07:54:30 EST 2007

On my rotors I have replaced the bolts with studs, locktited and a
jam nut to keep them in place. Then when on the tower I just set it
on the plate & put flat, lock & nut on from the bottom. Before I
leave the ground I put some anti-seize on the threads of the nuts (&
the spares). One of them has been drilled out to 5/16" holes (bought
used that way) the other has stock 1/4". Makes rotor swap a breeze.