[TowerTalk] Greetings to all

Craig Markley cmarkley1 at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 17:25:26 EST 2007

I am a relatively new ham, since 8/06, and am trying to put together a
good dxing station. I currently have a Cushcraft A4S and am thinking
of upgrading it.

The specs for the Cushcraft X7 really look good, but I would like your
overall impression of the X7. I'm not asking for details, but just your
overall impression, if possible. How might it compare with a 4 el SteppIR?

Also, I've heard of a book that reviews and checked specs for a number
of antennas. Where can I find that book?

Thanks,

73, Craig - AD5YJ