[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800DXA Rotor (Was Overkill)

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Jan 31 17:57:36 EST 2007

I disagree, I don't think installing the Yaesu connectors is  much of a
problem.  I agee that it would be difficult to reuse the white connector
that goes to the control box, however these connectors are only a few
dollars.  If you really dislike soldering the connectors, you could have
purchased the G-2800DXA which comes with a 131 ft pre-assembled cable.  Of
course if you're concerned about overkill this may not be a good option.

John KK9A