[TowerTalk] Need Advice on Cherry Picker

Larry & Karen k0is at iowatelecom.net
Mon Jul 2 12:29:45 EDT 2007

I've used a number of different man lifts is my 30 years as an electirician for ALCOA and I can tell you the Genie lifts mentioned are very smooth to operate without getting jerked around every time you move. JLG is also a good one to look for, but the Genies are what I would prefer. They have an eighty footer, if it's available to you, that uses outriggers as mentioned previously and very simple to operate and very secure. Good luck on your project.

Larry Albrecht  K0IS