[TowerTalk] base below ground level/drainage

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Jul 14 23:52:03 EDT 2007

Assuming you have the room, just dig out around the tower base, say 6" or so
and out about 10'. put in pea gravel up to within about 2" of the top of the
base. Make sure the area is well drained.  Then the area can be used to
plant shrubs or flowers. If you move you take the tower down, and fill the
area over the concrete with mulch, pea gravel, or resod the whole thing.

73

Roger (K8RI)