[TowerTalk] LMR240 for stub filters?

Robert Pack, NX5M nx5m at txcyber.com
Tue Jul 17 21:18:18 EDT 2007

Wondering what the group thinks about the use of LMR240 as stub filters for the 80 and 160 stations here.  I have a bunch of it that I am not going to use for anything so if you guys think it would work for this purpose at least I can use it for something constructive.
This stuff would be used behind 1500w amps.  I know that someone has melted down stubs made of RG58 which is pretty much the same as LMR195.  I believe LMR240 has a higher power rating than RG58 (which I would never use anyway) so this got me to thinking that 240 might work.
What do you guys think?

73,
Bob NX5M