[TowerTalk] City moving tower 50 ft nn7j

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Jul 19 11:56:55 EDT 2007

Remove antennas. Get a good crew and walk or roller  the tower over to the
new location. Do it on a weekend, city worker busybodies arent out looking
for trouble.
If terrain wont work for you hire a crane for 4 hours. It only needs to be
tall enough to grab it at around 60% of height and have enough safety margin
for the weight.

Remove or cover the old base and guy anchors. Lie like hell if anyone asks.
Reset date in your camera and take pictures of the new location.

Carl
KM1H