[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Torque bars

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 15:24:34 EDT 2007

Ron, you are caught up in the Shackle working load vs guy cable breaking
strength quandary. Typical breaking strength (actual number undocumented) is
four to five times the working rating.

If you accept this, then the 2000 lb rating of the shackle is  sufficient.

73,
Gerald Williamson K5GW
Texas Towers

 In a message dated 7/25/2007 2:17:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,