[TowerTalk] Antenna ID

James Enix jamenbafre56 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 13:24:48 EDT 2007

Hi, I am new to Towertalk.

  I have been given an antenna that I need some help with identifying.

  I would like to get it to work but do not know what is or what parts I need to replace.  This is the web site for the photos of the antenna are.  The antenna is on the ground, has four elements and four traps.  The beam is 9' 5" long, the element with the balun (Black box) is 28' 2", 2nd element from that is 24' 5", 3rd element is 18' 5", and 4th element (parts missing) is approximately 33' 6" long.

  Looks like it is a 10, 15, 20 meter system with the parasitic elements acting as reflectors since these are about 5% longer than the calculated length required for the three bands.

  This is the site that I have the photos loaded on.
  http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa212/jamenbafre/

  Thank you for your help,

  Jim
  KC0QIE