[TowerTalk] Wanted: KLM Insulator for 2M Yagi 144-148-13LB or the Like

Sadtip sad.tip at verizon.net
Fri Jul 27 11:31:05 EDT 2007

Joe,

	Check with M2. They have taken over limited parts replacement for the KLM
antenna's.

Click on....

http://www.m2inc.com/index2.html

and then the "KLM support" tab at the top.

Hope this helps,
RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"