[TowerTalk] ECON

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Sat Jul 28 16:13:51 EDT 2007

Ahhh....if more people would just stay home and work on their towers and
antennas instead of "going somewhere" we would cut consumption.We also need
to drive what we need.Most of us don't need pickup trucks unless we need to
haul home that 100 foot stick of tower we got off of Ebay.Finally we should
burn more E85,I say that not only becauseI grow the stuff but anyting to
keep all those lossy trees from growing and really absorbing all our rf from
our towers.It is really simple!!??  Gregg  K9KL