[TowerTalk] Looking for parts

Mike Miller wa0zog at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:14:16 EDT 2007

I'm still looking for parts for an antenna I'm rebuilding, a Mosley
TA-36.  Does anyone have any element-to-boom saddles or boom-to-mast
saddles for this or a similarly sized antenna that they may have parted
out and would be willing to part with?  I'm planning on purchasing new
U-bolts for those that are missing, at a minimum, but definitely need
the missing saddles.  I'm missing one on an element, and have nothing at
the mast clamp.  I'd like to get this and the other antennas done so
that I can get them up on the tower.  Thanks!
       --Mike, WA0ZOG