[TowerTalk] Tower Rotator Side Mounts

Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ k6zz at ccis.com
Mon Mar 12 00:47:35 EST 2007

Hello Folks,

Are the IIX and Array Solutions swinging side mounts strong
enough to handle a 204BA or 205CA?  Are there manufacturers
of these things off-the-shelf other than IIX or Array
Solutions?  The IIX unit is priced well but I'm leary of the
manner in which it attaches to the tower since it only bolts
to one leg.  I was planning to design and build my own but
thought I would see how folks like the off-the-shelf units
first in case I change my mind and buy one instead.  Thanks.

73, Bob K6ZZ