[TowerTalk] Please your opinion of C31XR

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 11:24:57 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/10/2007 8:29:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

> I want to know your opinion about C31XR because i want to buy a  good
> antenna that works 10M, 15M and 20M in monobands in just one  boom. I have
> TH7DX but i want to get better my station. Also i know  about other
> antennas such as Steppir 4 element wich works WARC bans  its
> specifications are good in 10M, 15M and 20M. If anyone knows about  other
> antennas please just tell me.

    Well, actually the TH7 is a really good  performing tribander. So is the
C31 but since they're similar boomlengths, the  performance is similar. I
don't know how much you'd be actually gaining by  upgrading to the C31. You could
read all about both of those antennas and a  bunch more in our tribander
comparison report available from _www.championradio.com_
(http://www.championradio.com)  under  Publications. Real live on-the-air data is in there and it's
interesting  reading besides.

Cheers,