[TowerTalk] Inexpensive thrust bearing?

ersmar at verizon.net ersmar at verizon.net
Wed Mar 21 12:35:13 EST 2007

Rob:

     Use a block of wood.  My Rohn catalog from ca 1987 carried a thing they called an Amateur Block (P/N AB) that was intended to be bolted onto a flat top plate.  It was nothing more than a block of wood with an appropriate hole for a mast drilled through it.  IIRC it might have even been split through the diameter of the hole to allow for some slop in its fit around the mast.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F