[TowerTalk] Fold over towers

Bert Almemo balmemo at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 21 17:33:49 EST 2007

I have been searching the Internet for info about Rohn (or other make) fold
over towers but haven't found much. There seem to be quite a few of these
fold over towers in use but who makes and sells them today?

I was thinking of using Rohn 25G or similar and do my own fold over system.
Therefore I need some info to find out how to design it. If you have a
manual for a fold over tower or other info it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

73 Bert, VE3OBU