[TowerTalk] Advices for getting a crank-up tower delivered into FY

Olivier Le Cam olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Mar 26 12:15:10 EST 2007

Hi the list,

I are interesting in buying a new tower for our contest station at
FY5KE. We are actually looking for a self supporting ~90' (27m) high
crank-up tower.

The main problem will be probably to find a company which can ship it
into French Guyana for a reasonable price. Does someone already has such
experience, or knows someone else who had? Can you advice any company
which is able to delivery world-wide (or at least in Kourou, French
Guyana, South America)?

Any informations greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation,

Olivier / f5mzn