[TowerTalk] Re" Motorola and the NFL PSE QRT

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 12:32:10 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/6/2007 8:55:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
W4EF at dellroy.com writes:

>  Yaesu does make rotators, however, and there is a pretty  large
installed base. This begs the question as to whether or not  there
will be any future support available (spare parts, etc) for  these
products. The rotator product line probably lends itself  to
spinoff more so than the radio stuff as the radio stuff  probably
shares tooling with the Land Mobile Radio stuff which is  probably
what Motorola is after.

    I understand the predicament but speculation  about what may or may not
happen isn't contributing anything. OTOH if you've  got a Yaesu rotator
question, knock yourself out.

    BTW Yaesu doesn't even make the rotators. They're  private labeled. I
don't remember if they're Create or Emoto manufactured.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMIN