[TowerTalk] Cable Treatment Suggestions

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Mon Nov 12 19:46:02 EST 2007

If your tractor has a three point hitch, look at the "middle buster" or
"sub-soiler" implements.  They are the same except for the blade.  The
sub-soiler blade is narrow but doesn't throw the dirt out of the
trench.  The middle buster throws the dirt out, but it is a wide blade.
Consider replacing the blade with something more the size you need.
Mine does triple duty, including a radial plow blade I made, that
dispenses the wire into the trench.

Jerry, K4SAV