[TowerTalk] Cable Treatment Suggestions

Joe Wilkowski k8fc at k8fc.com
Sat Nov 17 14:23:07 EST 2007

Bill, sorry I have not been able to get to this for a couple of days.  I
read your post below and as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
http://www.k8fc.com/radial_plow.htm

Anyway, I originally built this to lay electric fence underground for pet
containment but found it to be very useful for other ham radio endeavors.  I
have successfully laid countless thousands of feet of wire with this tool.
Also, I have dug trenches for buried hardline and control cables with out a
hitch.

Probably overkill for you but it may inspire a couple of ideas.

Joe K8FC