[TowerTalk] Ordered a HDX555 Oct. 3 from Texas Towers. It willbe here tomorrow morning.....!!!!!!!

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Wed Nov 14 18:00:03 EST 2007

Hi all,

Don't forget your local well driller. Mine had a trailer that my HDX555
would fit on so I had the trucking company hold it at the dock about 20
miles from here. It saved me about $250.00 on shipping as a semi could come
in here but it would be tough to back out all the way. My well driller who
lives about 30 miles from me met me at the truck dock loaded the tower on
his trailer. Got to my place and with the boom on his 1 ton pickup picked up
the tower and gently placed it on the base and then raised it up for me. He
had quoted me a price of $125.00 (this was 12 years ago) so I paid him that
and 6 cases of his favorite beer.
We both were very happy.
Just another source to look at for help.
73 Larry WA9VRH