[TowerTalk] force 12 ef240s 40m yagi

Al Williams alwilliams at olywa.net
Thu Oct 18 17:45:00 EDT 2007

Thank you for informing about the "demise" of the EF240S.

Maybe that is the reason that no one has offered to purchase my "still in
the unopened box" EF240S which I never assembled because of purchasing the
Steppir monstr.

Has anyone converted the EF240S to the Delta 240, please contact me.

PS, I still will sell the EF240S!
Also, still have the EF320 to sell for 80% of website price.

k7puc