[TowerTalk] Antenna interactions

Paul Beringer ng7z at arrl.net
Thu Sep 6 20:54:46 EDT 2007

On my tower now are a C3 at 50ft, a 3 el 6 meter beam at 55ft and a 2M/440 3
el at 60 ft. I just acquired a 204CD and want to add it to the mix. I was
advised that placing the 204CD at least 6 ft higher than the C3 would be
adviseable and that interactions would be minimal. My goal is to have all of
these antennas on the mast. I would appreciate some feedback on the
placement of them.
Thanks
Paul NG7Z