[TowerTalk] exploding concrete

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Sep 15 15:06:56 EDT 2007

That one was already quoted once in this thread... my only interesting
observation on that one is that the damage is above ground, so its not
current going from the rebar into the surrounding soil.  The interesting
thing to find out would be if there was damage to a cable near that crack
from lightning also.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net