[TowerTalk] Another non-resonant Guy Length Question + Phillystran

DENNIS BRICKEY n4dd at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 25 16:58:16 EDT 2007

Hey Guys,

I hate to keep polling the masses, but I need one more answer.  After my first inquiry about nonresonsant guy lengths, it became
clear that Phillystran was most recommended with EHS leaders.  My question regards the leaders.  If 40 or 56.5 feet are nonresonant
lengths for HF bands excluding WARCs,  where does one begin calculating the length of the EHS leader?  I have GAR-30 guy anchors in
concrete, and they are 7 feet long.  Do I calculate the leader length from the bottom of the guy anchor, from the top of the anchor,
or from where?  You guys know it all, so please lay it on me!!  Thanks in advance for your guidance!!!

73,

Dennis N4DD