[TowerTalk] Beacon

Oran Taylor orant at tcpar.com
Tue Sep 25 15:14:19 EDT 2007

I was recently cleaning out my fathers shop building and came across the
following:

Brand:          Crouse Hinds

Type:            FCB-12

Catalog #      412573

This items looks to be all there, it still has the wire diagram & spec sheet
in the light itself. The inside of it is clean, the plate at the bottom of
it looks to of never had bolts in it, so other than the inch of dust, I
would conclude that it is new.  Where this thing came from I have no idea,
my father used to purchase lots of electrical stuff at auctions and then use
or sale them.

>From the hits that I have found on the web, this looks to be a light for a
tower.

I would much like to get rid of this light if at all possible.  Can you help
me find someone to purchase?

If you can not help with selling it for me, what kind of bulbs does it use,
where do I find them, and what would the cost of the bulbs be?

Thank you,

Oran L. Taylor

870-818-6726